Friday, August 22, 2014

Wardrobe Newbies: Scarf, Top, Necklace

I'm very happy with all three of my new pieces.  I know I'll be wearing this scarf a lot.  Was thrilled with the necklace and know I'll wear it a lot too.  I've purchased several necklaces from ebay recently and have received about half of them so far.  I'm very pleased with each one I've gotten, but this one and another silver one with multiple hoops on the chain are my favorites.


Joining in with the sassy Renae at Simple Sequins for Fashion Item Friday.

Black Pants $9.97 Atelier Luxe
Top $5.82 Fashion Bug
Scarf $2.91
Antique Silver Floral Engraved Bracelet $3.99
Sandals $5.60 Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
~ ~ ~
Circle Silver and Rhinestone Necklace $1.87
Purse $14.99 Koltov Collection = Ross

2 comments:

  1. Śliczne szarości:))piękny szal:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you come on by to Simple Sequins, Lisa. Yay! Thank you for sharing with Fashion item Friday and for your happy mood and smile. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~