Friday, August 29, 2014

A Favorite Cardigan

This is such a light weight cardigan and it's one of my favorites.  I think this is the first time I've worn it with this navy tee and it's my preferred combination.  I could just wear this identical outfit on repeat.  It's fun to create new combinations, but there's nothing wrong with sticking to something that works and is your favorite too.
This is an outfit I could wear anywhere for my lifestyle... shopping, out to lunch, even to work - which I did. :)


White Pants $5.99 J.Crew
Navy Tee $1.50 Old Navy
Cardigan $7 Coldwater Creek
Blue Gray Bangle $2.38
Navy Purse $7.38 Liz Claiborne
Flip Flops $6.65 Merona
~ ~ ~
Necklace on silver chain w/blue-gray pendant (new) $1.30 ebay

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~