Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blue Checked Button Down With Silver Sandals

I wore this outfit thrifting with my daughter so did not want to be encumbered (when trying on clothes) with too many accessories, etc.  I kept it simple with only my watch and earrings.
A no frills outfit, but still a favorite.  Hope you all are having a nice weekend. :)
 


Thrifted Items:  (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
White Pants $5.99 J.Crew
Blue Button Down Top $4.90 Gap
~ ~ ~ 
Silver Earrings = gifted from my mother many years ago
Silver Sandals = Sketchers

2 comments:

  1. Śliczna koszula,lubię taką drobną kratkę:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes going more minimal leads to a clean fresh Summer Look and this one works well... I just bought silver flat sandals, since Payless has a 50% off sandals sale...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~