Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Black and White Animal Print + Pearls

As I've previously mentioned....I really hit the jackpot on pants the last few months.  I normally rarely find pants I like, but all of a sudden was finding them like crazy.  This is the first time to wear these black ones.

 I bought the animal print sleeveless top in April of 2013, but it's one of my favorites...with the slinky fabric that I love.
It's very unusual for me to wear so many unthrifted items...but the cardigan, animal print top, and handbag are all from Ross.
Wish I had these wedged platform sandals in every color.  They're soooo comfortable.
Thrifted Items:  (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
Black Pants $0.97 Atelier Luxe
Black/White Pearl Bracelet $1.40
Wedged Sandals $6.99 Unisa

~ ~ ~
Animal Print Top $8.99 Sere Nada New York = Ross
Black Cardigan $9.99 JKLA California = Ross
Purse $14.99 Koltov Collection = Ross

1 comment:

  1. Bluzeczka jest śliczna. Perły bardzo do niej pasują. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~