Friday, April 4, 2014

Leopard With a Gold Tiered Necklace

I am so glad to begin breaking out my lightweight cardigans.  I'm hopeful that we'll soon be reaching temps into the 60's. 
And get used to the white pants.  You'll probably be seeing a lot of these...and my white jeans.  They go with just about everything.  I will be shopping for another pair later this month though.



 Thrifted Items: (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
White Pants $3 Daisy Fuentes
Brown Tee 
Brown Cardigan $4 Reflex Jeans
Leopard Purse $6.37 a.n.a.
Brown Ankle Strap Heels $7.99 Casual Corner
~ ~ ~
Necklace $10.80 Forever 21
Gold Bangle Set $5.48 Walmart


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely necklace ! Uh, I definitely need to buy a pair of white jeans soon!

    Have a great weekend,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you temps in the 60's soon... We are having 60's and 70's now, finallly... I wore white jeans on my blog today too... Love the leopard purse and the necklace... Today I began the fun of packing away the heavier sweaters and scarves.... such a process for us maximalist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, piękna torba i naszyjnik. Miłego weekendu. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very elegant. Cute handbag...kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~