Friday, March 21, 2014

Faux Fur Collar and Cuffs + Leopard

I thrifted this leopard jacket 4 months ago, but am just getting around to wearing it.  I do love it and wish I'd worn it more, but I will probably not wear it again until the fall winter season.  Spring has sprung, but it's still pretty cold here so I am still getting wear out of my warm sweaters.
 I paired this pretty jacket with gold necklace and a more casual tee, jeans and mules.

Linking up with Patti for Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style.
 Thrifted Items (Value Village and/or Goodwill):
Jeans $12.32 Calvin Klein
Leopard Jacket $5.59 Exotica USA
Black Tee $2.80 Cato
Mules 
~ ~ ~
Gold 3 Tiered Necklace $10.80 Forever 21


15 comments:

  1. Cudowna marynarka:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed following your fantastic looks. I love the shorter hair on you, it looks great, so much healthier. I've recently cut mine too. You have continued to stay trim and a true inspiration.\
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comment, Barbara. I always wonder "Did I go too short? Does it look bad?" haha It sure feels better to me so I will probably keep it this length.

      Delete
  3. Looking very classy and fun at the same time! Love this outfit and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie. Thank you. The hair comment is encouraging. I've had a hate/hate relationship with it all my life. haha

      Delete
  4. Striking is the first word that came to mind when I saw this look... Love that jacket!!! Yes, next Fall you definitely have to bring this one out to play again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the jacket, Tracey. Another reason I hadn't worn it was since I'd put on a few pounds over the holidays it had gotten a little snug. It's fitting nicely now which I'm happy about.

      Delete
  5. Kurtka, bardzo mi się podoba. Bardzo ładnie i elegancko Lisa wyglądasz. Naszyjnik jest cudny. Pozdrawiam Cię ciepło.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, you look expensive, like a million bucks! The touch of gold is really great.

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    http://www.mjoat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks beautiful, Lisa! Love the jacket with a touch of gold. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you cut your hair? Very recently? I love it! Love it!!!! Fabulous transition outfit, and black suits you wonderfully. You wear everything well. Hope you get some spring soon, and that we do too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~