Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blame It On Susan

My outfit is a blue gray gingham button down worn under a navy sweater with a necklace of jumbo pearls and rhinestones.  I'm wearing the navy pants I wore a couple of days ago due to those horrid extra holiday pounds that I now have to work at getting off so I can fit back into my "skinny pants".  Even though these are a size 8, they were a bigger fit and come in handy at this moment. 
New Year's Resolution:  Do not allow myself to gain so much over the 2014 holiday.  Maximum 2 lbs....not 7.  Hubby and I discovered those little Susan cookies at Safeway...with the little dollop of chocolate fudge like substance in the middle...and went through 3 containers of them! :(




 Thrifted Items:
Navy Pants $5.99 Docker's (Value Village)
Gingham Checked Blouse $2.99 Merona (Value Village)
Navy Sweater ? Basic Editions
Blue Gray Bangle $2.38 (Value Village)
Flats $4 Enzo Angiolini (Value Village)
~ ~ ~
Necklace $5.98 Target



4 comments:

  1. Cute and chic at the same time Lisa. Love your blouse.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny naszyjnik Lisa. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! You look absolutely beautiful:) I just love that necklace! Kisses Beata

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~