Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Buffalo Plaid


I really, really love this waterfall cardigan below found here at Bloomindale's, although I'll never pay that much and buy it.  I love this style of cardigan anyway, but I'm crazy about it with this pattern. 
I recently purchased my first buffalo plaid print garment.  I hadn't even known that's what it's called.  I'll just be happy with my shorter, 3 button cardigan for now.  Next time I'll wear it with blue jeans, but I had work this day.

large image view
It's really soft and I like the 3/4 length sleeves.  I'll be able to wear it with a short sleeved tee or tank also.  Maybe I could even roll the sleeves up a bit more in the spring and still wear it as an additional layer.   I'll have to try that out to see if it looks okay.
Thrifted Items:
Black Pants $5 White House Black Market (Value Village)
Black Sweater ? Coldwater Creek
Buffalo Plaid Cardigan $7.99 Mercer Street Studio (Goodwill)
Necklace
Black Leather Purse $8 Fossil (Value Village)
Black Leather Backless Loafers $4 Cole Haan (Value Village)



3 comments:

  1. Love the shorter version and what a find! This will look fabulous with jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładna krata. Dobrze Ci Lisa w czerwieni. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~