Thursday, November 7, 2013

Workday Outfit: Cobalt

Another of my new and favorite sweaters.  Love this bright blue and love it with black.
 


OMG, I was having so much trouble with my photos appearing way too overexposed or something.  They would look totally different once I uploaded them to my blog than what they do in my folder on my computer.  I couldn't figure out why uploading them to blogger was automatically "changing" them....because I upload them directly from a photo on my computer.  I just googled my problem and found out I had to go into my Google + account and change the "Auto Enhance" setting from "normal" to "off".  That solved my problem!  I had no idea Google was changing the quality of my photos automatically! 
  

  
Thrifted Items:
Pants $5 White House Black Market (Value Village)
Sweater $6.70 Studio Works (Value Village)
Black Necklaces and Bracelet
Purse $8 Fossil (Value Village)
Shoes $4 Cole Haan (Value Village)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, połączenie niebieskiego z czarnym jest rewelacyjne. Tobie pięknie, bo masz niebieskie oczy. Moje zdjęcia też czasem wygladają inaczej. Nie przejmuj się i tak wyglądasz ślicznie. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobalt is definitely the color I am seeing everywhere this season! I paired mine with black today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and black definitely go well on you!
    ( I didn't know either that Google changed the quality of photos automatically!! )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~