Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Roar

I've worn this scarf several times before, but never with the print of the lion visible.  After viewing these photos I did make some adjustment of the scarf.  I tied it around in back and continued the asymetrical drape over both shoulders, but kept the lion head situated in about the same place.  As it is in these photos, it looks as if I have my dinner napkin tucked in and I'm getting ready to chow down.  haha
Sometimes that happens...you realize this or that is a little off and you can correct it.  Problem is I usually don't get photos of the improvement.  But that's okay.  :)






Thrifted Items:
Dark Navy Skinny Pants $3.50 Lauren Conrad (Value Village)
Sweater .99 cents Sag Harbor (Value Village)
Scarf
Belt $1.99 (Value Village)
Loafers $4.99 Honors (Goodwill)

3 comments:

  1. I love unusual scarves Lisa ,so versatile:) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciekawa ta apaszka, szczególnie, że jestem zodiakalną lwicą. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here kitteh, kitteh...love the scarf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~