Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dark Emerald With Plaid Scarf

I'm going to call the shade of this blazer a dark emerald, but it could also pass as evergreen.  I was tempted to re-donated the blazer over the past few of months, but I'm glad I decided against it.  I have since created a few outfits with it that I hadn't thought of before (and I like) that I'll wear over the cooler months.  I like it as part of my outfit today...worn with a light oatmeal color and plaid scarf.

 


Thrifted Items:
Pants $2.50 St. John's Bay (Value Village)
V-Neck Tee $1 Ana (Value Village)
Wool Blazer $4 Dumas (Value Village)
Scarf $2.99 (Value Village)
Lt. Green Bangle Bracelet $3.20 (Value Village)
Belt $1.99 (Value Village)
Purse $5.99 Liz Claiborne
Brown Booties 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your blazer deserved a second chance. It is cute and very versatile.
    Your earrings are gorgeous, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny stonowany zestaw. Szalik jest uroczy i bardzo modny. Masz śliczne Lisa kolczyki. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call on saving this from the donate pile! This is the color of the season after all! I love it paired with the oatmeal and plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your jacket and also the combination of green and cream colour. I also wear it sometimes. The scarf is perfect on your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~