Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Black and Gray + Scarf

I didn't wear a necklace because I knew I would be adding the scarf below.

I guess I'd better start remembering to wear my nylons or socks. 




Thrifted Items:
Pants $5 White House Black Market (Value Village)
Gray Rouche Neck Top $4.80 Lea Nicole (Value Village)
Antique Silver Engraved Bangle $3.99 (Value Village)
Black Leather Purse $8 Fossil (Value Village)
Black Leather Slip On Heeled Loafer $4 Cole Haan (Value Village)
~ ~ ~
Black Cardigan $9.99 JKLA = Ross
Scarf $12.99 = Marshall's

3 comments:

  1. Black is an evergreen that always works! You are wearing a wonderful scarf. . . Here too is time to wear socks: no bare feet until next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to wear a fabulous scarf, black and grey basics that allow the scarf to take center stage! Looking Fabulous, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, and I think it is beautiful scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~