Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend Outfit: Navy With Plum

A typical casual day for me.


 Must throw on a cardigan to go get the groceries.  I freeze in there.

 My very well worn navy flip flops.  I even wear these around the house with my summer pj's a lot.
Thrifted Items:
Deep Plum Colored Jeans $2.80 Gloria Vanderbilt (Value Village)
Navy T-Shirt $1.50 Old Navy (Value Village)
Navy Waterfall Cardigan $7.25 Chelsea & Theodore (Value Village)
Scarf $1.99 (Value Village)
Navy/Gold Bracelet $2.80 (Value Village) 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the grocery store is an icebox!!! Love the scar with this! I am too hot for pants these days except at night for indoor ac events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is very classy, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so you have a Value Village? It is the same as Savers, just a different name for some reason. Are you in California, Oregon or Washington? Thanks for noticing the scarf tying method. I learned that way YEARS ago. On smaller scarves it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful Lisa...kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like very much the colour of your pants, and it goes so well with your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yay, Lisa! A Value Village gal. My favorite place. Since I have been a strictly thrift-shop shopper, I have triple my wardrobe. I have so many more clothes than I could have ever imagined. Ain't it fun????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~