Friday, July 5, 2013

Printed T

I absolutely love this printed t-shirt.  The fabric is nice, I like the pattern, and it also has tiny stones on it in dark gray or black and clear ones.  I have been wanting to wear t-shirts with jeans and blazer for a while.  Within the last couple of months I was able to thrift a few t-shirts that I really like.  I've got a few more lined up that I haven't worn yet, but hope to while we have nice weather. (Well, truth be told, I've actually thrifted more printed t's than I really need.  Can't seem to pass them up when they're pretty and a good price.)
Hot pink seems to be in right now so I gave myself a hot pink pedicure the other day.


Dinner:  Bow Tie Pasta w/Sausage, Mushrooms, Red Peppers, Marinara and Cheesy Garlic Toast (a favorite)
Thrifted Items:
Gray Jeans $4.99 Gloria Vanderbilt (Goodwill)
T-Shirt $5.65 Zenergy by Chico's (Value Village)
Purse $8 Fossil (Value Village)
Flip Flops $6.65 Merona (Value Village)

7 comments:

  1. Oh really cute blazer.
    Now I´m following in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful neutrals and the printed tee adds visual interest.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tee shirt, and a look gorgeous, casual and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa you look great. Cute t-shirt...kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right in loving that t-shirt: it is so nice! Your pink nails give a touch of colour to your outfit. And, by the way... what a beautiful purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~