Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekday Casual Outfit: Army Green and Caramel

I got the cutest little canvas sneaker-like shoes a few weeks ago and this is the first time I've worn them.  Aren't they adorable?


 I bought this top in Dec. 2012 and just cut the tags off to wear for the first time today. 



Dinner:  Pork Roast, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Salad

Thrifted Items:
Jeans $4.90 Gloria Vanderbilt (Value Village)
Sweater $3.45 Croft & Barrow (Value Village)
Purse $5.99 Liz Claiborne
Jacket $2 Democracy (Value Village)
Shoes $12.65 Joan & David (Value Village)

7 comments:

  1. I love the green stripes! And also, your dinner looks delicious, I love pork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your casual outfits! Always classy and comfortable! This is so beautiful! Kisses x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and as a thrifter buying off season make sense that it's making it's debut now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are right! These flats are adorable! I love how they match with the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh ooh! What lovely shoes! Their style is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You find the best stuff! I am green with envy over the flats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~