Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grass Green And A Flower Basket

This outfit certainly has a summertime feel.
When we made our downsizing move I donated a lot of my purses I felt were unnecessary to keep, but this one I hung on to.  It's roomy enough for all the things I need to carry and it's cute for the season.

 Thrifted Items:
White Jeans $8.50 Gloria Vanderbilt (Value Village)
White Tank Top
Green Floral Button Down Top $3 L.L. Bean (Value Village)
Bracelets
 Floral Basket Purse $2.40 (Value Village)
Green Wedged Sandals $5.60 Classified (Value Village)

6 comments:

  1. Lisa you look like spring itself. The floral top and the floral basket are fabulous, and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fresh spring look. Love it all great shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green shirt. This outfit is so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, Lisa! Love this blouse in green print, it looks great in combination with white and I think it really suits you so very well

    ReplyDelete
  5. green looks very nice on you, and your bag makes me think of incoming summer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is dazzling on you. Since I live in Florida I adore white.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~