Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lavender With Gray

I thrifted this gray sleeveless cardigan for only $1.99 at Goodwill and I love it.  It has a cute crocheted back and a bit of a draped front.  That very same day (back in February) at Value Village I thrifted another one for $3.50 in a darker charcoal gray color with a sort of razorback style.

 

Thrifted Items:
White Jeans $8.50 Gloria Vanderbilt
T-shirt $1.50 Merona
Sleeveless Cardigan $1.99 Pretty Good
Lavender Snakeskin Print Bracelet $2.10
Purse $8 Fossil
Sandals $4.90 Nine West
~ ~ ~
 Necklace - gifted
 

8 comments:

  1. I love your outfit today! Very Spring like and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie. It finally feels like spring here and I was thrilled to be able to lighten up the wardrobe pieces.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting cardigan, great look... kisses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, bastamb. I've never owned a cardigan like this before, but I like it.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Lisa!
    This is a very very pretty look! I love the colors, and I love the vest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanne. I'm so matchy.haha When I saw this little t-shirt I thought "Oh, I've got sandals exactly this color." :)

      Delete
  4. As a lover of the "completer" third piece, I really like this. With vests or sweaters with this much drape it is also possible to tie the bottoms together in a knot as an additional way to style them and it nips in at the waist and adds curves... If you haven't tried that yet, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I'm not up on my fashion blogger terms. haha Love the "completer" third piece reference. I know you rock the tie up look. I've got some button downs I may do that with eventually. I think I did it a few times last year. I normally like to cover up these hips and upper thighs though. haha

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~