Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flowers and Sequins

I really loved this t-shirt...especially for under $3.  I like the floral pattern, the pink/yellow/taupe colors, and the clear sequins (which you cannot see well in the photos).  I will probably pair the top half of this outfit with tan slacks and white jeans as well.  If I ever find the right soft yellow cardigan I think that would be cute with the t-shirt too.
Thrifted Items:
Jeans $2.80 Gloria Vanderbilt (Value Village)
Cardigan $7 h.i.p. (Value Village)
Floral T-Shirt $2.80 INC International Concepts (Value Village)
Sandals $4.90 Nine West (Value Village)   

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, beautiful colors Lisa...kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a versatile top and would take on a totally different feel with white jeans. A soft yellow sweater would be quite a find, wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top Lisa and a yellow cardigan would be great with it also:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. That top would also be cute with capris or some colored denim jeans (yellow, pink or even a soft green).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ideas, Debbie! I used to have yellow and pink jeans, but I can no longer wear them...need a different size. I'll be on the lookout for them on my thrifting trips.

      Delete
  5. I love those sequinned pastel pinks on you, Lisa. The brown in the pattern is a great accent that looks so good with the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~