Thursday, January 31, 2013

Burning Sunset

I've had this skirt since August 2011.  I like the muted, rich colors, the stripes and the length.  I have tried wearing shorter skirts (at the knee length), but really feel much more comfortable in longer ones.  I'm wearing my olive green blazer with a burnt orange sweater underneath.  The colors in these pieces coordinate with the stripes in the skirt.  I opted to wear  butterscotch colored heels and  I'm carrying an olive, crocodile textured handbag.  
I never get to wear this fun and fluffy scarf, so I thought I'd throw it on as an added layer for warmth with my coat (not shown) just to wear outdoors in my short commute to work.
Hope you all have a great day! :)
orange red striped skirt


 Thrifted Items:
Skirt $6.99 Bianca Nygard
Sweater $3.99 AGB
Blazer $7.99 Kasper Classics
Green Bracelet 50 cents
 Necklace $5.99
Purse $3
Heels $6.99 Nine West
~ ~ ~
Antique Gold w/Orange Jewels Bracelet $8.80 = Forever 21
     

2 comments:

  1. I love the long column of that rich burnt orange. Wear what you feel most comfortable in; you'll feel more confident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt and the long lines look great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~