Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Shoes

I paid a little more for this pair of shoes than I normally do when thrifting, but I knew this style (mule with short heel)  is one of the most comfortable for me and that they're usually good for all day wear.  So I still feel it was a decent price.  They have a similar alligator pattern and bronze ring as my purse, but are a darker brown.  




 Thrifted Items:
Jeans $3 Lee
Cardigan - Liz Baker
Navy/Tan Striped Polo Shirt $1.50 Vince
Purse $13 Nine West
Shoes $9.10 Madeline Stuart
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those prices you paid are great. I love that color, one of my favorites, and the shoes and the bag are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardigan, great bag...greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - when you said you paid more I was expecting at least $20! You are a genius. Excellent shoes. Beautiful, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty shoes, a nice handbag and a wonderful hairdo. you look amazing liza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag and shoes. Your hair looks so lovely and chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~