These are just a few of the things I bought. I got quite a lot and am happy with everything. Haven't even had time to get it all put away yet. I'm having to weed out unworn items to make room. If it would ever warm up enough I could box up my sweaters and have more space, but I know I'll still need them. I really have to watch closely as I'm being rung up, because too many times I have gotten home and realized they missed giving me my discount on something. Well, I caught one Sunday before I left the store and had to have everything rung up again with a manager to save that couple of dollars. But, hey, that's a whole other items worth of savings. I want it. haha I ended up getting lots of button downs (not shown here) which I'm into now for some reason... because I never owned any in the past. And I seem to find lots of things in melony (maybe not a word) colors. I got 9 pairs of shoes! Like I really need those. haha But when I can get 9 pair for the price of one regular pair I'm going for it if I find ones I like and I think will be comfortable.
Everything I bought was either 30% or 50% off the tag price.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1) Floral Print Skirt $5.60 Jones New York
2) Dark Carnation Sweater $2.80 Charter club
3) Black/White Floral Print Skirt $4.80
4) Lavendar Sandals $4.90 Nine West
5) Lavendar Snakeskin Bracelet $2.10
6) Black/White Pearl Bracelet $1.40
7) Tan Skirt $2.80 Merona
8) Tan/White Striped Top $1.40 White Stag
9) Brown Wedge Sandals $5.60 Ilana Italia