Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Outfit - Casually Striped

Absolutely nothing going on today - just a stay at home day.  I've had this jacket for about 8 years and have only worn it a couple of times.  I've got a blue one just like it that has also rarely been worn.  Do you have items like this in your closet?  I really need to get some wear out of them if possible.  So, even though this is not a very exciting outfit, it is practical for today and I'm trying to not go to my usual standby slouchy items.  I'm bringing in seldom worn slouchiness instead. ha 

Thrifted Items:  Navy slacks $1.50 Dockers, blue gray striped top.
Red Jacket = Walmart

4 comments:

  1. I think that is a great jacket. You should wear it more often. I think it is a great outfit, not at all unexciting! I just love red and stripes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red jacket and can never pass on a striped top:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never look slouchy...love the jacket..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~