Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's Outfit - Orange Monday

Today is my annual women's check up (don't forget to get yours) and I needed something easy to get in and out of.  Orange seems to be the color of the day.  Right now for lunch I'm eating a delicious orange yam with black beans and a slice of melted fat free cheese.  Yum.



                                   
Thrifted Items:  Skirt, t-shirt, brown hooded zip up sweater, boots, earrings, purse $8 Nine West.

Linking up with Patti at Visible Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty color combination (food too!) : > You look lovely as always, and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look picture perfect from hair to shoes. Love the handbag. I think I must live in the black hole for thrifters. There is just not that much good stuff around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job thrifting! Your outfit looks great. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purse is to die for! You look beautiful!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com
    (formerly Spunky Chateau)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~