Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Outfit - Leopard on a Leash

Today, for a more casual work day, I wore a belted leopard blouse with my olive (military?) green jeans and black booties.  


Thrifted Items:  Jeans $2.50 Chic, black turtleneck, leopard blouse 99 cents Impressions of California, black booties $6.99 Franco Sarto, black/gold necklace, black belt $1 Kenneth Cole, bracelets, black leather purse $8 Fossil.

Antique gold/black multi medallion necklace $8.80 = Forever 21

Linking up with:
Thrifters Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. Looking good in animal print! Great thrift finds. And I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is great! Love the mix of olive green and animal print...both pieces are good for remixing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and definitely the shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~