Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today's Outfit - Happy New Year!

Just a trip to get groceries today.  A quiet evening in tonight for the two of us.  We'll have steaks on the grill and baked potatoes for dinner and carrot cake later for desert while watching a movie.  Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!


I tried a few fairly new things (for me) today:  I dabbled a little in mixing blacks and browns; belted my sweater; tucked pants in boots.  Ooooh, I'm living on the edge. haha

Thrifted Items:  Red pants $2.50 Liz Claiborne, black turtleneck, tan sweater, brown belt $1.60, scarf, brown/black bracelet, brown suede/leather boots.
Lipstick = Wet n Wild Mega Colors in Berry Crush and Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Nutri Berry #130

3 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit! Good styling all around...the scarf is very pretty. Happy New Year to you and John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Donna - Happy New Year to you and Gary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. Amazing thrift finds! You have such a lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~