Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dinner - Caesar Chicken Salad

This was a first for this recipe in our household.  It was delicious and a nice change from heated pasta.  I will definitely make again.
I put the penne pasta on to boil (4 oz. for 2 servings) and sauted 1 cut up chicken breast in zero calorie spray oil.  Drain pasta and add it to cooked chicken in large bowl.  I added salt, pepper, garlic salt, parsley and approx. 1/8 cup of Newman's Light Caesar Dressing.  Pour into dish, cover and refrigerate to cool.  I left mine in refrigerator for approx. 3 hours.  Take out, add a diced tomato, 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, some crumbled feta cheese and another 1/8 cup of dressing.  Mix together and serve. 
Hubby had his with a slice of Italian bread w/ marg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~