Monday, September 26, 2011

Scarf Reorganization

I was inspired after watching a girl on youtube organize her scarves using plastic snap together shower curtain rings.  You can hook them on a hanger and hang several scarves that way.  I wanted to free up my clothes rod space for other clothing, so I strung them together and attached them to clothes rods at opposite ends of my closet.  These are not used anyway as there are shelves underneath that hold shoes.  This is mainly my shoe closet.  It worked perfectly!  I can still see them all displayed.  (My heavier winter scarves I have folded on shelves.)
Oh!  And these rings were only $1.19 for a box of 12 at Target.  I bought 5 boxes and used them all for making two rows.
I've got quite a few scarves because I love using them to accessorize outfits or wear in my hair, plus they are so inexpensively thrifted.  Usually only $1-$3 each.  I think that's a great deal.

1 comment:

  1. What a marvelous idea! Wish I had room to implement this concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~