- 1/2 c marg
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg jiffy cornbread mix
- chicken, chopped, cooked
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 4 oz. low cal sour cream
- 8 oz monteray jack cheese or mexican blend
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt marg in skillet and saute chicken and onion.
- In a large bowl, combine corns, salt, pepper, garlic, eggs. Beat in cornbread mix. Pour into baking dish.
- In the large bowl, combine chicken/onion, green chiles, mushrooms, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic. Spoon over corn mixture to w/in 1 inch from edge. Sprinkle top w/ cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 min. until edges are golden brown.