Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dinner - Beef Stroganoff

I'm getting pretty good about freezing leftovers to make other meals with later.  I used to never do that, but I'm kind of enjoying it now.
I had a package of leftover cut up roast that I defrosted and used in this stroganoff.  So all I had to do was boil the noodles, and whip together the stroganoff part by sauting onion and fresh mushrooms in margarine, then adding a little cornstarch disolved in water, then add in a cup of water w/ a beef bouillon cube disolved, a little sour cream, cream cheese, the roast and seasonings.  And there's enough left over for a lunch for the two of us later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~