Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dinner - Pork Chops w/ Brussel Sprouts

Serves 2
Pork Chops:
Marinate pork chops in a mixture of soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. (I didn't have time to marinate this meal, so I just poured over chops covered and baked.)
Preheat oven to 425. I lined a pan with foil. Place chops in pan. Pour marinade over chops. Cover tightly w/ 2nd piece of foil and bake for 45 min (depending on thickness of chops).
After cooked I ate mine w/ about 2 teaspoons bbq sauce.

Brussel Sprouts:
Cut ends off sprouts. Slice in half. Place in baking dish. Add a little water. Cover w/ lid and microwave about 5 min.
In skillet add 1 T marg and half an onion. Saute. Add in 1/2 c. fresh mushrooms. Stir in approx. 1/3 c. milk, garlic salt/powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Let most of milk evaporate. Add steamed sprouts and approx. 1 teaspoon bacon bits and 2 T parmesan. Stir together and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~