Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today's Outfit

Ran through Pier 1 yesterday and decided to take a peek in Dress Barn, which was right next door, to see if they carried jewelry.  They did and a lot of it was 60% off.  I purchased the yellow earrings and floral bracelet below.  I have been in the mood for some bright colors.  I liked the earrings so much I went back today and got them in green and orange and picked up another different pair as well.  I've got a floral scarf with yellow, green, orange, and purple/pink that will go with the earrings so well. 

Thrifted Items:  Skirt, greenish yellow top, scarf, purse, sandals.
Dress Barn:  Yellow Earrings $3.60, Floral bracelet $5.20.
Big Lots:  Ring $5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~