Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today's Outfit - New Thrifted Nine West Purse



I had been on the lookout for the past weeks, if not months, for a brown purse.  I really did not like the one that I had, even though I purchased it not that long ago.  The construction of it was so stiff that it was difficult to get anything in or out of it.  I was waiting until just the right thing caught my eye.  This (above) was it!  I love it.  I paid a little more than I usually do for thrifted purses, but it was so worth it.  Now I get to re-donate my other one for a discount off my next shopping purchase.  Yay!

Thrifted Items:  Brown Nine West Purse $13, skirt, top, shoes, necklaces.
Earrings = Dress Barn for about $5.70.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~